• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Official SMF October 2010 Throwdown

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 29, 2007

Alright SMF members, this is definitely a category that has infinite numbers of possible combination's. With the creative juices that flow around this joint, this should be pretty interesting. Pull out your fatty piston (if ya got one) and let's see those fatties!

This month's code word is: Stuffed

Wiki with official rules

Entries are due to Sumosmoke by 11:59pm EST - 10/31/10

Last edited:

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Hmmm just got a good idea smiles

pops6927

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jul 23, 2008
Hmmm... Hallowe'en is at the end of the month..."Skeleton Fatty"... 'Witch's Brew Fatty"....  'Skull & Xbones Fatty.." ... oh the possibilities!

princess

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jul 28, 2010
::ideas for Beltaine Fatties go dancing through my head::

This? Is going to be FUN.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
I have never done a fattie. I need to see what kinda weirdo mess I can come up with for this one! Woohoo! Plus, it's Halloween!

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Eye of newt,

Wings of a battie,

Ya betta watch out

fo the Squirrel winnin' fattie!

LOL!

Sorry, and I am not even drinking.

mrsb

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 13, 2007
This will be fun.  I have a great autumn/fall fattie in mind.

I think there will be a lot of great entries.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Hi MrsB! Where have you been? Hope you are doing well!

mrsb

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 13, 2007
Hey Squirrel! Been goin' crazy. The 5 year old just started kindergarten this year and the 17 year old is well, a 17 year old.

Hoping to share some smoke soon

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 18, 2008
Hmmm, Fatty huh. I suppose I could give this one a try. Dang, the tbs is not only comin outa my smoker but now my ears from thinkin bout this one.

--ray--

(0|||||0)

adiochiro3

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Should be a good one!  Gotta few good ideas brewing....hmmmmmm!  I'm a little afraid to see what happens when Squirrel STARTS drinking!!!!!!

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Should be a good one!  Gotta few good ideas brewing....hmmmmmm!  I'm a little afraid to see what happens when Squirrel STARTS drinking!!!!!!

Hehehe. Laying a little low on the alcohol lately, trying to behave. So last night I couldn't sleep and I laid in bed thinking of the craziest stuff for fatties. I think I need counseling. LOL!

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Hmmm... Hallowe'en is at the end of the month..."Skeleton Fatty"... 'Witch's Brew Fatty"....  'Skull & Xbones Fatty.." ... oh the possibilities!
Just might be the Season of the Witch...

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Eye of newt,

Wings of a battie,

Ya betta watch out

fo the Squirrel winnin' fattie!

LOL!

Sorry, and I am not even drinking.
How bout a normal looking fattie, but with a squirrel head sitcking out of one end and the tail sticking out of the other!
  LOL

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
You'll stole my idea! Get outta my head Johnny! LOL! That would be kinda cute, but a dead giveaway though. I'm playing the mad scientist over the next couple of days, since I've never even made a fattie I figured there would be casualties!

Latest posts

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks