BURGER BRAWL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What did I miss? lol

I said the same thing, not sure how a thread like this could go south?
A very offensive post and a reply were deleted rather quickly this morning...thankfully. I was really POed when I read them...let's leave it at that. Now, back to burgers and the throwdown...:emoji_wink:

I said the same thing, not sure how a thread like this could go south? Last thing I remembered before going to bed was Jim's comment.

Well to be honest the Original Post was begging for some memes and snarky remarks lol. It was well... Leading to say the least. I was surprised my comment was allowed lol. Musta been really bad then for him to actually say something. Usually you just get a deletion of the post for being a tool like me lol

Too tough to skin. I prefer woodchuck myself! :emoji_laughing:
I have actually eaten woodchuck.

Kil, skin gut, rinse
Too tough to skin. I prefer woodchuck myself! :emoji_laughing:
Woodchuck isn't bad.

Skin, gut, save front and rear legs. Throw the rest away. Soak in ice water and baking soda for 30 to 45 minutes.

Parboil/simmer, skimming off fat.

Remove from water, dry, season with salt and pepper.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Seriously.

I have actually eaten woodchuck.

Kil, skin gut, rinse

Woodchuck isn't bad.

Skin, gut, save front and rear legs. Throw the rest away. Soak in ice water and baking soda for 30 to 45 minutes.

Parboil/simmer, skimming off fat.

Remove from water, dry, season with salt and pepper.

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Seriously.
Oh, I've had it before. But pressure cooked into stew. Not my cup of tea. I do like squirrel though.

Hope some of y'all are firing up some burgers today! If you enter the throwdown make sure to include the codeword "BRAWL" in your picture and send it to tx smoker tx smoker via pm

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky