BURGER BRAWL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PSA..... PLEASE READ

PSA..... PLEASE READ

Thanks. I read the instructions and still blew it. 😵‍💫🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

So sorry....

JC :emoji_cat:

This is one I can get on board with
Travis!! Great to see you again buddy. Hopefully I'll see an entry from you pretty quick. One can only imagine.....
This honestly might be one I hand of to Ryder
Be great to see Ryder enter also. BTW, he still woes me a thread on some steaks :emoji_wink:
Maybe a little Dad--Ryder competition within the competition
Great idea Jerry. They both have accounts so they could both enter and let the forum members decide :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: Sowsage
Did burgers last night. Not fancy enough for the TD though!
This is one I can get on board with!🤣😅... Y'all know I like my sandwiches/burgers!
Ah heck! Sowsage Sowsage decides to make a reappearance just in time for this! The rest of us might as well pack our toys up. LOL!!!
I'm brainstorming now. It might not even get a vote...But heck I'll have a good time and gotta eat anyway..right?

Jim

The last weekend is almost upon us. Lets get those burgers going folks. It TD time!!!

1682598438036.png

1682598470854.png

Chris

• Wow
Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky