Thanksgiving throw-down theme: Leftovers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I haven't had a decent pot pie in ages. That looks over the top delicious!
Thanks Steve. I still want to make a beef pot pie this winter - my favorite.
Thanks for the shout out Chris but this was your idea from the outset...and I loved it!! I had an idea that was also very valid but will probably be the next TD theme. This one may very well be EPIC!! Let's get those entries rolling in.

Robert

We're a team Robert. If one goes down we both go down. If one succeeds we both succeed.

Chris

Ok fellas…..get them entries in….i know y’all got a fridge full of leftovers!

Jim
That's what we're banking on Jim.
Chris, I'm sure our members will come up with some great leftover ideas to go with the great prizes !
Thanks Dave, With the creative minds here. I have no doubts we'll see some amazing things done with leftovers.

Chris

Reactions: crazymoon
Just Bumping the bones for the Throwdown " Leftover "
1700948654840.png

David

Tuesday morning bump. Come on ladies and gentlemen, let's get those entries in. Chris and I chose this theme because it'd open the door for lots of people to get involved. Almost everybody has leftovers from the holiday and we thought it'd be a great opportunity to give tons of people an opportunity to put together a dish that would show well....and eat well also :emoji_wink: We've gotten a few entries but nothing like we'd anticipated. Please show your support for the effort put into this by our sponsors, the admin staff, and little ol' Chris and I.....mostly Chris though.

Robert

This was fantastic. Left over turkey with the leftover homemade cranberry sauce, swiss cheese, arugula lettuce, powdered sugar on grilled homemade french bread. it all worked together fantasteic. Thanksgiving Monte Cristo's

Attachments

• IMG_6137.jpeg
    IMG_6137.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: JLeonard
This was fantastic. Left over turkey with the leftover homemade cranberry sauce, swiss cheese, arugula lettuce, powdered sugar on grilled homemade french bread. it all worked together fantasteic. Thanksgiving Monte Cristo's
It sounds fantastic. You should have saved and entered it in the throw-down Dan.

Chris

Reactions: Danblacksher
With this being the last night. I thought I'd show another use of leftovers.
Breakfast, how about it folks:

Quiche
1701557530942.png

1701557564623.png

1701557639597.png

1701557714388.png

Good luck to all who enter, and to those on the fence. I say give it a go - you never know

Chris

With this being the last night. I thought I'd show another use of leftovers.
Breakfast, how about it folks:

Quiche
View attachment 682381
View attachment 682382
View attachment 682383
View attachment 682385
Good luck to all who enter, and to those on the fence. I say give it a go - you never know

Chris
Game changer right there Chris!

Reactions: gmc2003
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky