February Throwdown: Chili, Soups, And Stews (Gonna Be Fun!!)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW!! The deadline for entering was last night. I was starting to get a bit disappointed with the participation but all of a sudden y'all came through. What a great turnout we had for this one. We were not really sure how many entries to expect, but boy oh boy, this one is gonna be a ton of fun when the voting starts. I have a ton of work to catch up on today but I'll get the voting poll posted early tomorrow morning. Yo Chris ( gmc2003 gmc2003 ), you're gonna be a proud papa over this one my friend :emoji_wink:

Robert
It's like Christmas Eve......Oh the excitement and anticipation..... :-)

I was going to enter my 76 time award winning Chili, but I forgot to take the Brisket out of the freezer soon enough.
Ok, the 76 time award winning Chili is a stretch, a long stretch. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
WOW!! The deadline for entering was last night. I was starting to get a bit disappointed with the participation but all of a sudden y'all came through. What a great turnout we had for this one. We were not really sure how many entries to expect, but boy oh boy, this one is gonna be a ton of fun when the voting starts. I have a ton of work to catch up on today but I'll get the voting poll posted early tomorrow morning. Yo Chris ( gmc2003 gmc2003 ), you're gonna be a proud papa over this one my friend :emoji_wink:

Robert
Papa Chris, gmc2003 gmc2003 we haven't gotten our allowance yet ... can we get paid please? We've all been really good!

Ryan

Papa Chris, gmc2003 gmc2003 we haven't gotten our allowance yet ... can we get paid please? We've all been really good!

Ryan
Sorry Ryan. I spent the allowances on strippers and Genny's. BTW why is my driveway still covered with snow. There goes next weeks allowance.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Sorry Ryan. I spent the allowances on strippers and Genny's. BTW why is my driveway still covered with snow. There goes next weeks allowance.

Chris
I got too pissed off watching the Islanders total collapse against the Rangers yesterday to cook anything. Went right into the hot tub with a very strong drink!

• Love
Reactions: gmc2003
I got too pissed off watching the Islanders total collapse against the Rangers yesterday to cook anything. Went right into the hot tub with a very strong drink!
LGR

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky