BURGER BRAWL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Howdy fellas, non fellas! Time for another THROWDOWN!

The theme for this throwdown is BURGER BRAWL!

images (2).jpeg

Show us your best burger. Can be grilled, smoked or griddled. Burgers can be made up from any protein. Beef, salmon, chicken etc. NO PLANT BASED "MEAT".

Be creative and show us your best burger!

Here's a link to the official rules:

Entries must be submitted to tx smoker tx smoker ONLY! Cutoff for entries is APRIL 30TH at MIDNIGHT.

Codeword is "BRAWL". Must be included in your submission picture.

1st prize for the forum vote is your choice of these 3 prizes

20230409_084707-COLLAGE.jpg

1st and 2nd prizes for the committee vote is a $100 gift certificate from Porter Road

And a competition brisket and picanha roast from Certified Piedmontese Beef

1st place will get first pick of these two prizes

PLEASE READ THE RULES CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!

TO SUBMIT A VALID ENTRY YOU MUST INCLUDE THE CODEWORD "BRAWL" ON A SLIP OF PAPER AND INCLUDE IT IN YOUR PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

Now in the true form of a Brawl........LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like fun. So it can't be a burger from last month, right? Has to be an April 2023 burger. Just one photo, right? Just one entry, right? Thanks :emoji_innocent:

Reactions: JLeonard
Sounds like fun. So it can't be a burger from last month, right? Has to be an April 2023 burger. Just one photo, right? Just one entry, right? Thanks :emoji_innocent:
One photo. One entry. Must be a new cook with the codeword "brawl" written on a slip of paper. That is the proof that you aren't using an old cook or some random pic of the internet. You can read all about it in the rules. If you need pics for reference look at one of the previous throwdowns. If you decide to enter good luck

I can’t stop laughing………

😂 Bud light drinkers and Nike wearer😂.

God Bless America.
I love how there are "guys" and then those people who don't count. Like Bud Light drinkers and Nike wearers.

I wore only Nike's all through high school and for a decade and a half after....right up until a couple years back...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky