Bodacious Bones Throw-down

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well ladies and gentlemen, the next-to-last weekend for the TD entries is upon us. This theme was chosen specifically because there are tons and tons of good folks here who can turn out some world class ribs. We also spread it out over two holidays to give people lots of time to get inspired and put together a first class plate. The entries are trickling in but not at the rate we were anticipating. With so many great rib cookers among us, each and every entry has a chance of winning. This is the most amazing prize package we've ever had and all of you stand a chance of cashing in on the bounty....but ya gotta get those entries in to stand a chance :emoji_wink: Let's see what ya got!!

Robert

the next-to-last weekend for the TD entries is upon us.
What Robert said

hurry-up-judge-judy.gif

Time is ticking , listen to the judge.

Big party weekend on both sides of the border

1688118104353.png

Time to party with your grill on ..........." RIBS "

David

We're getting closer folks, and I've seen a lot of great ribs posted. Don't miss out on your opportunity to win one of these great prizes.

1688297725187.png
1688297740600.png
1688297755792.png

1688297787252.png

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. The second of the two holidays this event covers is upon us. Counting today you have 6 days to get those rib entries in. I can only guess that there will be a couple million pounds of ribs cooked today and with the incredible prize package we have for this one, I'd expect a bunch of folks getting on board to claim their share of the bounty. Please remember, it's not what you think of your entry. The only thing that matters is how others may see it and you never know what might just hit a happy note with folks and they choose your entry. Each and every one of you stands a chance to win.

Robert

Time is winding down folks. Only three days left to submit your rib throw-down entry. Not only do you stand a chance to puff out your chest with bragging rights, but you'll also walk away with one of our exquisite prize packages. Remember you have to be in it to win it!!!

Chris

Time is winding down folks. Only three days left to submit your rib throw-down entry. Not only do you stand a chance to puff out your chest with bragging rights, but you'll also walk away with one of our exquisite prize packages. Remember you have to be in it to win it!!!

Chris
Do you post to the general public after the committee has voted and announced winners? I am a little confused by the end of rule 3 and rule 4. Just looking for confirmation.

Sean

Do you post to the general public after the committee has voted and announced winners?
That is correct. The results of the forum poll will be immediately known after you have voted (but ONLY after you vote) so knowing that winner at the end will be obvious. The judge's poll can take a couple of extra days to tally the votes and get them posted. Please do not post your entry in the main forum until after we announce the results of the judge's vote. In the event of a tie you would negate your possibility of winning if your post is made public before the final results are compiled and posted.
I am a little confused by the end of rule 3 and rule 4.
Apologies for that. We will take a look at the wording and see if we can make it a bit less confusing.

Robert

We are at the final countdown. Today is the last day to get those entries in for the rib TD. Let's see what ya got!!

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky