Official SMF October 2010 Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL

Alright SMF members, this is definitely a category that has infinite numbers of possible combination's. With the creative juices that flow around this joint, this should be pretty interesting. Pull out your fatty piston (if ya got one) and let's see those fatties!

This month's code word is: Stuffed

Wiki with official rules

Entries are due to Sumosmoke by 11:59pm EST - 10/31/10

Last edited:
This should be interesting.
smile.gif

Hmmm... Hallowe'en is at the end of the month..."Skeleton Fatty"... 'Witch's Brew Fatty"....  'Skull & Xbones Fatty.." ... oh the possibilities!

I have never done a fattie. I need to see what kinda weirdo mess I can come up with for this one! Woohoo! Plus, it's Halloween!

4e4e523b_axsquirrel.jpg

Eye of newt,

Wings of a battie,

Ya betta watch out

fo the Squirrel winnin' fattie!

icon_mrgreen.gif

LOL!

Sorry, and I am not even drinking.

Hey Squirrel! Been goin' crazy. The 5 year old just started kindergarten this year and the 17 year old is well, a 17 year old.

Hoping to share some smoke soon

Should be a good one!  Gotta few good ideas brewing....hmmmmmm!  I'm a little afraid to see what happens when Squirrel STARTS drinking!!!!!!

Should be a good one!  Gotta few good ideas brewing....hmmmmmm!  I'm a little afraid to see what happens when Squirrel STARTS drinking!!!!!!

Hehehe. Laying a little low on the alcohol lately, trying to behave. So last night I couldn't sleep and I laid in bed thinking of the craziest stuff for fatties. I think I need counseling. LOL!

Hmmm... Hallowe'en is at the end of the month..."Skeleton Fatty"... 'Witch's Brew Fatty"....  'Skull & Xbones Fatty.." ... oh the possibilities!
Just might be the Season of the Witch...

Eye of newt,

Wings of a battie,

Ya betta watch out

fo the Squirrel winnin' fattie!

icon_mrgreen.gif

LOL!

Sorry, and I am not even drinking.
How bout a normal looking fattie, but with a squirrel head sitcking out of one end and the tail sticking out of the other!
eek.gif
  LOL

You'll stole my idea! Get outta my head Johnny! LOL! That would be kinda cute, but a dead giveaway though. I'm playing the mad scientist over the next couple of days, since I've never even made a fattie I figured there would be casualties!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky