OH My Gosh! Quite Possibly the Best Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oh my gosh!
I just prepared and ate, what were quite possibly the best tacos I've ever eaten.

I cut the corn off a cob and roasted it and some onion in butter, and set it aside.
Then I chopped up leftover CSR's and my glazed pineapple, added some Salsa Picante and heated it up.
Toasted a few tortillas, loaded the pork, topped with corn and drizzled with Sriracha Chili Garlic sauce.

I must've gotten the chemistry perfect, sweet, spicy and BBQ, each flavor so distinct, so good.

Man that looks fantastic!

I am going to do a pulled pork this weekend and if there are any left overs I can see myself doing tacos with it :)

Wow those look amazing nice job! I know what you mean sometimes you just throw things together and it turns out amazing! Problem is I usually can't duplicate it because I didn't pay enough attention to what I did in the first place!
biggrin.gif

Shredded pork is my favorite meat on taco's

Yours look and sound great!!
thumb1.gif

I need to buy a pork butt and make some myself

Man that looks fantastic!

I am going to do a pulled pork this weekend and if there are any left overs I can see myself doing tacos with it :)
Thanks TBM, look forward to seeing some tacos this weekend.
0317 here at the moment and I could eat that RIGHT NOW!!
Tacos are 24 hrs!
Wow those look amazing nice job! I know what you mean sometimes you just throw things together and it turns out amazing! Problem is I usually can't duplicate it because I didn't pay enough attention to what I did in the first place! :biggrin:
Yep, sometimes it just clicks.
Shredded pork is my favorite meat on taco's

Yours look and sound great!!
thumb1.gif

I need to buy a pork butt and make some myself
Thanks, yep, the swine is divine.
Definitely make you some tacos.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky