• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chile's Cornucopia of Cooks

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
figured you had one.
I know I've another one or two, but I think I didn't post them in here since they're oven baked?
IllI have to go back through and look, that's the trouble with posting entire meals in one thread, recipes can get lost.
Hence I'm compiling this index.

I've a ton of recipes that never make it here due to not being grilled or smoked.

danmcg

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Incredible collection of good eats Chile. Thanks so much for putting them all in one place...

Binford 6100

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 30, 2018
I've a ton of recipes that never make it here due to not being grilled or smoked.
Huh, maybe make another index? I wouldn't mind seeing your other stuff, so far out of all the things I have looked at, your tastes are the most inline with mine, (that I've found at least)
I understand its a smoking forum, but I find it hard to believe if you started a thread that anything would object. It seems to me that we all like to cook, and among all else we like to eat good.

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Incredible collection of good eats Chile. Thanks so much for putting them all in one place...
Thanks Dan, I really appreciate the feedback.
Still work to do separating some dishes into their respective sub-forums.

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Huh, maybe make another index? I wouldn't mind seeing your other stuff, so far out of all the things I have looked at, your tastes are the most inline with mine, (that I've found at least)
I understand its a smoking forum, but I find it hard to believe if you started a thread that anything would object. It seems to me that we all like to cook, and among all else we like to eat good.
I do post a few, mostly in the less frequented forums.
But I'm not gonna post non-BBQ items in the primary meat forums unless it's something really special.

I do like knowing that people are perusing and using my index, makes it worthwhile.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Binford 6100

Smoke Blower
Joined Apr 30, 2018
I do post a few, mostly in the less frequented forums.
But I'm not gonna post non-BBQ items in the primary meat forums unless it's something really special.

I do like knowing that peopkp are perusing and using my index, makes it worthwhile.
Thanks.
Well being that I just found your index last week when you said something in my thread
I haven't had much time to make anything, but everything I want to make is your recipe.
So thanks man, great collection of stuff in here.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 7, 2015
Lately, when I make a mind blowing new dish, my better half asks if it's a Chile recipe....Of Course! Thanks again John!

Mike

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Well being that I just found your index last week when you said something in my thread
I haven't had much time to make anything, but everything I want to make is your recipe.
So thanks man, great collection of stuff in here.
Lately, when I make a mind blowing new dish, my better half asks if it's a Chile recipe....Of Course! Thanks again John!

Mike
Aw schucks guys, extremely flattering of y'all... Too kind, thank you.
Like I've said, knowing people are using this index is very rewarding for the effort that went into compiling it.
I hope y'all have some great cooks and eat like Kings.

browneyesvictim

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 16, 2016
how can I save this thread so I can view it in the future?
What works for me is I keep an electronic recipe folder. Within that are many different documents and sub-folders arranged and organized in a way (that probably only make sense in my own mind!). But I copy the URL of the page of recipes or websites I like. I will either save as a hyperlink to the original source or copy the content directly. Depends.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks