Official SMF September 2010 Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Talk about waiting until the last minute!
icon_rolleyes.gif
 I have my ingredients and I hope to put it all together tomorrow or Sunday. The only Yoshida's I could find was at Sam's and it is the original. I do love this stuff. No wonder Ron was the Yoshida's guy. I sure hope he is watching all of us who are using his fave. I miss you Ron and I hope you like what I am preparing for you! I will do my best to not screw it up! And, if I do, my kitties will love you even more!
Squirrel Girl, I got mine in, what ya got?
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
 OK this is a rally to get a plate in to honor a great member. RonP was a fixture on this board and deserves a last great smoke. Personally this is a sendoff for me, not a comp.

I agree meateater, this is not at all about the competition for me either. Not that I'm not gonna whip YOUR butt though! LOL!
icon_mrgreen.gif
 I haven't even started yet, but today looks like a mighty fine day for cooking. I'm making Bananas Foster French Toast for breakfast so everything else is down hill from there!!

I'm gonna try to get a photo of the flambe part and I hope I don't burn my house down!
icon_redface.gif

I agree meateater, this is not at all about the competition for me either. Not that I'm not gonna whip YOUR butt though! LOL!
icon_mrgreen.gif
 I haven't even started yet, but today looks like a mighty fine day for cooking. I'm making Bananas Foster French Toast for breakfast so everything else is down hill from there!!

I'm gonna try to get a photo of the flambe part and I hope I don't burn my house down!
icon_redface.gif
Call me as soon as the flame goes out, Cheetos ain't cutting it this morning...

icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_redface.gif
If it starts, get out of there!

Don't want any Smoked Squirrel today.

Less than 8 hours remain until the entry window closes. Thanks to those of you that have entered.

It's been raining here all day. Wouldn't you know I would wait until the last minute and then it rains. Oh well, I love a challenge especially since it's for Ron. I'm still smoking away! Looks like I'll be taking it down to the wire. I'm having a blast though! I just waxed my floors yesterday and I came running inside a few minutes ago and busted my hiney! LOL! I wish I could have gotten that on video. Hehe, little sista was scrambling. Scared the crap outta my kitties. They are both in a fetal position hiding under the bed. Atleast I didn't have any food in my hands to spill, now that wouldn't have been too funny. Check out this video of old folks falling down. I got a chuckle out of it. I have a feeling I'm gonna be sore tomorrow! I better get back to work!

It's been raining here all day. Wouldn't you know I would wait until the last minute and then it rains. Oh well, I love a challenge especially since it's for Ron. I'm still smoking away! Looks like I'll be taking it down to the wire. I'm having a blast though! I just waxed my floors yesterday and I came running inside a few minutes ago and busted my hiney! LOL! I wish I could have gotten that on video. Hehe, little sista was scrambling. Scared the crap outta my kitties. They are both in a fetal position hiding under the bed. Atleast I didn't have any food in my hands to spill, now that wouldn't have been too funny. Check out this video of old folks falling down. I got a chuckle out of it. I have a feeling I'm gonna be sore tomorrow! I better get back to work!

GO SQUIRREL GO!! 1:18 I was picturing you scrambling..LMBO.

It is 5:45 pm PST, and I just sent in my tribute entry. Three cheers for RonP!

Ron, I know you're looking down and laughing at us, but it's all good my friend.

Rich

I just sent mine in too, nothing like waiting til the last minute! Here's to you Ron! I had lots of fun putting this together and I laughed and had the best time thinking of you. Hugs to you fine sir!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky