Official SMF September 2010 Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great throwdown idea this month, BeerBQ and sumosmoke!

Last edited:
I'm in.. What a great way to do my first throwdown. I might just marinate my cell phone in Yoshidas and smoke it!

A entry in the T-Down would be an honor to RonP. Personally I don't agree on a winner for this one. No judges poll or members poll, just show a entry. That's just my personal feelings, just one big buffet in honor.  

A entry in the T-Down would be an honor to RonP. Personally I don't agree on a winner for this one. No judges poll or members poll, just show a entry. That's just my personal feelings, just one big buffet in honor.
 I could not agree more.. Chalk this month up to Ron, in his honor...

I would not have a problem with that... Then even then Judges could post something.

I would not have a problem with that... Then even then Judges could post something.
A judge can enter any contest all they have to do is tell us ahead of time so a mod or admin can take their spot judging that month it has been done before

Great tribute Laurel!  I am so booked with new grandson trip and the like I probably wont make the throwdown but It is a lovely sentiment. 

I have been having computer problems this week, and although I have used my wifes computer to check in, I have not read as many posts as I usually do. I missed the post of Ron's passing. He always offered a lot to the site and I will miss him dearly. I think this tribute is a great idea. The people on this site never cease to amaze me, it is truely an extended family. My thoughts and prayers go out to Rons family.

I love Yoshida's. I use it quite a bit. I have some meat marinating in it now for tomorrow. I get mine at costco  and it's costco sized. I have also seen it at Winco. I think I will have to get in on this throwdown. If someone can't find it around let me know and I will be glad to help 

John

I just picked up some Yoshida's and have a great idea.  SAMS size bottle so it is big.

Meateater was it in with the bbq sauces?  I wouldn't even know  where to begin to look..maybe by the steak and worchestersire sauce?

Meateater was it in with the bbq sauces?  I wouldn't even know  where to begin to look..maybe by the steak and worchestersire sauce?
I know at Wal-Mart and Winco here it's in the asian/oriental section. Hope this helps.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky