• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Happy Birthday TN John!!

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's John's ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) birthday. He's finally old enough to drink all those light beers he tends to showcase when he posts his amazing meals. Hope you have a great day my friend and can't wait to see what you cook up for yourself as a birthday offering.

Robert

Last edited:

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Happy 30th?

He's finally old enough to drink all those light beers he tends to showcase when he posts his amazing meals.
Being many states mandate an ID from someone that appears under 30 for alcohol or tobacco purchases ..
Remain forever 30!

SmokinVOLfan

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2018
Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's John's ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) birthday. He's finally old enough to drink all those light beers he tends to showcase when he posts his amazing meals. Hope you have a great day my friend and can't wait to see what you cook up for yourself as a birthday offering.

Robert
Well hot damn. Thank you Robert! It was a great quiet birthday. Spent time with the family, drank some cold beers, and grilled some steaks. Cant complain!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.