Onion And Gravy Smothered Skirt Steak (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Eatin' good in the hood, some nice work there Robert!
Thank you my friend. something I could cook inside that was still a good meal. Too freakin' hot to be outside for more than a few minutes, especially standing over the 700* grill.

Robert

I need to come eat at your house, Robert! That's a fantastic meal right there, my friend...
Thanks so much and come on my brother!! If you head this direction, I'll roll out the red carpet all the way to the state line.

Robert

You had me at Onions and Gravy, add a little beef and there you go
I thought this one might get your attention. All I was missing was some taters :emoji_laughing:
Another fantastic meal by Sir Robert, lol
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.
I would take Tracy's onions and a big helping of the steak , noodles and salad
No need tot take hers. I made plenty. Weird thing is that there was enough meat leftover for her lunch the next day and she loaded it up with onions. Go figger....
Love the close up
Only for you my friend, only for you :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Now the creamy jalapeno ranch dressing, oooh baby, gotta try that

You know I am going to ask about that dressing. I did a search and not find it.

Looks great Robert, I would love the creamy jalapeno ranch dressing recipe!
Thanks everybody for the kind words. Here is the recipe:

1 1/2 cup of mayo
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup fresh cilantro
1/3 cup diced green chilies
1/3 - 1/2 cup diced seeded/veined jalapeno
1 packet dry ranch mix
2 TBS Fajita rub

I never have the green chilies, fresh cilantro, or the buttermilk on hand. Instead of the chilies I use dried jalapeno powder and I use heavy cream ILO the buttermilk, and dried cilantro. It re-hydrates pretty quickly and works out ok. The fajita seasoning adds a ton of flavor and that is a recipe I put together several years ago. If any of y'all would like that also, just say the word.

Robert

Beautiful meal Robert and I've gotta try skirt steak this weekend ! With your onions and gravy of coarse 😆!
Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.
Thank you for the kind words Keith and I appreciate that you like it enough to give it a run. Let us know how it turns out.

Robert

Looks great Robert, I would love the creamy jalapeno ranch dressing recipe!
Thank you my friend. The recipe is posted a few replies back. I think I tagged you on it. Tried to tag all the folks that asked for the recipe but may have missed one.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky