Happy Birthday TN John!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's John's ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) birthday. He's finally old enough to drink all those light beers he tends to showcase when he posts his amazing meals. Hope you have a great day my friend and can't wait to see what you cook up for yourself as a birthday offering.

Robert

Last edited:
Happy birthday John!! If you cook your b-day dinner I'll bring the beers!
37748.gif

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's John's ( SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan ) birthday. He's finally old enough to drink all those light beers he tends to showcase when he posts his amazing meals. Hope you have a great day my friend and can't wait to see what you cook up for yourself as a birthday offering.

Robert

Well hot damn. Thank you Robert! It was a great quiet birthday. Spent time with the family, drank some cold beers, and grilled some steaks. Cant complain!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky