• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

BBB X's 3.........

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
BTW: ChefRob (AKA "Jacques Duquesne"), You sliced that beautiful Bacon by hand again, didn't you?  

Bear

malisaw

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 13, 2011
I gotta quit looking at all these pictures of bacon - I'm starting to dream of quitting IT and becoming a pig farmer.

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
BTW: ChefRob (AKA "Jacques Duquesne"), You sliced that beautiful Bacon by hand again, didn't you?  
but how could you recognize me with my mask on..........it must be my chisled guns!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
LOL---You found him!

Bear

tjohnson

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Insider
Joined Dec 29, 2009
I LOVE bacon!!

Looks GREAT Rob!

OK Rob, How do you get such nice looking slabs?  I bone the shoulder and it looks nothing like yours.

Also, I trim most of the fat, probably too much.

Todd

chefrob

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 13, 2009
I LOVE bacon!!

Looks GREAT Rob!

OK Rob, How do you get such nice looking slabs?  I bone the shoulder and it looks nothing like yours.

Also, I trim most of the fat, probably too much.

Todd
todd, we are making bacon. why would you trim ANY fat.........silly rabbit!

bigdavejr

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 17, 2012
Reviving an old thread....simply because that BACON IS AMAZING looking. Also because I am in Arizona too!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.