And the October Throwdown Winners ARE.............................................

Discussion in 'SMF Throwdowns' started by bmudd14474, Nov 8, 2011.

1. bmudd14474

bmudd14474 Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I have edited the voting thread to include the names of all the entries.

Viewer's choice is bratrules with Spanish Paella with Smoked Chicken and Homemade Cured Chorizo Sausage.

[​IMG]

Judges Choice for Store Bought is Coyote1 with Brat Pizza Fatty and Smoked Kielbasa with Red Beans and Rice
    [​IMG]

Judges Choice for Home Made is Chefrob with Chorizo 5 ways - Chorizo and Eggs, Tostada de Chorizo, Chile Relleno con Chorizo, ABT's with Chorizo, and Hot Smoked Cured Chorizo.
    [​IMG]

Last but not least I need to present this entry as a honorable mention as it was missed when putting the poll up. I will get Lugnutz a little prize package for my mistake.

Lugnutz with Breakfast fattie ( eggs onion tators and jalapeno ) served two ways. Biscuit and gravy fattie and a fattie breakfast biscuit.
    [​IMG]

2. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

OMGGGGGGGGGG.. they we're all GREAT.. good job you guys

3. shooterrick

shooterrick Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

congrats to all the entries and the winners. 

4. tulsajeff

tulsajeff Master of the Pit Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

Congrats are in order.. good looking food!

5. They all look fantastic! Thanks for posting the winners and for those that enter-thanks for sharing your talents!

John

6. bratrules

bratrules Smoking Fanatic

Wow thanks to all who voted for me!!!! Am honored....

7. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Congratulations to all of you on a great job.  Awesome plates 

8. lugnutz

lugnutz Smoking Fanatic

Bratrules, that looks awesome!!! Too bad I'm the only one in this house that would eat it...on second thought that might be a good reason to make it.

9. bratrules

Man Lugnutz the breakfast fattie looks awesome!!!!! that thing got me hungry..

10. lugnutz

lugnutz Smoking Fanatic

It's one of my sons faves.  that and abts

11. rowdyrawhide

rowdyrawhide Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

Congratulations to the winners.  They all looked fantastic, I know it was tough for me to decide who to vote for.  

12. moikel

moikel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Paella was unbeatable,congrats to all.

13. Congrats all around! Great looking food!

14. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az
    great lookin' plates this go 'round! and congrats to bratrules and Coyote1!!!

15. looks great congrats to all[​IMG]

16. bratrules

Thanks congrats to you chefrob!! and Coyote1 also!!!

17. chefrob

chefrob Master of the Pit OTBS Member

az

thx....

one last thing.....a big shout out to all that make these throwdowns possible! i know it's been a while since we have had one and it's nice to see them back. also a big thx for those who are resposible for the prizes.....you know who you are. and lastly a big shot out to all that entered......with out you there would be no throwdowns!

18. bluebombersfan

bluebombersfan Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Great job!  Congrats to the winners!!!

19. I had a lot of fun, and see now what it takes to win.  bring on the next one!

20. bratrules

I just want to give a huge thanks to everyone that makes this possible. i have been looking to get a A-Maze-N Pellet Smoker but didn't have the funds since i lost my job and have been able to find one. now i got my xmas gift and i can cold smoke also damn that put me in a good mood!!![​IMG]