...and the Labor Day throw-down winners are!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Big Congrats to each winner! Very solid entries by all. Any of the dishes would be welcome at the dinner table. The effort by those who coordinated, administered and judged had to have been extraordinary. To each of you, a big thanks for making it a success. 🍻 🍻 to tx smoker tx smoker (Robert) and gmc2003 gmc2003 (Chris)

Reactions: JLeonard
Congrats to all who entered and toall of the winners! Great work all around and it was a difficult choice. Big thanks to tx smoker tx smoker Robert and gmc2003 gmc2003 Chris for a lot of hard work to make this happen.

First up, Let me congratulate David ( DRKsmoking DRKsmoking ). His entry of Smoked and Braised Oxtail not only won our forum poll, but it also won over the hearts of our judging committee. Congratulations David on winning both categories.
Well holy you know what.

This was not expected , and I am deeply honored for this win.
And a big thank you to everyone that voted for everyone and for my entry.

Also as always without the folks behind the show doing all the work for us to be able to have some fun at this .
Jeff TulsaJeff TulsaJeff , Robert tx smoker tx smoker , Chris gmc2003 gmc2003 . and all the judges and again everyone that entered and voted. A BIG Thank You.

This makes me so very glad that I found this place and everyone that has helped me along the way with smoking foods that I might have never tried or even had to eat.

I will try and post my entry tonight when I get back from work.
First time to ever have Oxtail , and that is why i wanted to try it.
Glad every one liked it .

David

Whoever had the disqualified #7, know that I voted for you.

DRKsmoking DRKsmoking Please do post up your cook. Bryce told me before the TD entries were posted he wanted to try oxtail. Then BOOM....I had to show him the entry....He said "YES! Just like that."

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
DRKsmoking DRKsmoking Please do post up your cook. Bryce told me before the TD entries were posted he wanted to try oxtail. Then BOOM....I had to show him the entry....He said "YES! Just like that."

Jim

Just put it up Jim, it was very good, if you try any questions that I can help with just ask. But it is pretty straight forward.

Hope Bryce likes it

David

Congratulations to the winners and a big shout out to ALL who participated. They were all awesome entries!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky