Spanish 101

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Phenomenal meal John… man that all looks so good! Have to admit.. I’d be poking my head over the fence too!

86099BC2-ACA0-4223-87BB-7676EF19816C.jpeg

All troubles pass away and you instantly feel complete with that meal. Throw in some limes and I’m carefree. Nice job.
LOL... Definitely hard to think about your troubles while chowing good food.
The marinade had plenty of lime juice and zest,
Nailed it once again Chile!
Thanks
Man I would hit that so hard lol. Looks fantastic Chile!
Thank you
View attachment 662484

Flank is one of my favorite pieces of meat, and you nailed it John.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you, yep it sure does have some seriously beefy flavor to it.

Amazing! Looks Great!
Thank you.
That is a great looking meal John, and i could go for a couple of those, but my Spanish still sucks, lol

Love the story also of your familys, nice to have good friends close by

David
Thanks David.
Looks delicious chile!
Appreciated.
Phenomenal meal John… man that all looks so good! Have to admit.. I’d be poking my head over the fence too!

View attachment 662548
LOL, like I tell most people, "Bring a side dish or dessert."

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks wonderful. What was in the marinade. If you have to kill us if you tell us we understand LOL

• Haha
Reactions: chilerelleno
Looks wonderful. What was in the marinade. If you have to kill us if you tell us we understand LOL
No secrets here.
This one was lots of lime juice and zest, oil, soy, fish and worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, salt, cumin and cilantro.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmudd14474
That looks amazing! Great job!

And my spanish word is….uno.
Thank you kindly Justin.
Uno is a great word, could be used much like Ichiban in Japanese : first : best : number one.
That and we really like the game Uno, think I know what I'll get the family to play tonight.

Reactions: yankee2bbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky