Spanish 101

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Okay class, repeat after me,
"Carne asada"
Very good, let's do it again,
"Carne asada"
Let's roll that R a little more.
"Carrrrne asada"

Carne asada, it's what's for dinner!
7.6lbs of flank is currently marinating.
20230408_131419.jpg

This is your official teaser thread, thank you for viewing.

Nothing bears a carne asada burrito….or taco. Flour shell for burrito and friend corn shell for taco! My problem is SD dominates both and I can never come close to replicating! You’re off to a great start, I know yours will be epic!

Reactions: chilerelleno
Okay class, repeat after me,
"Carne asada"
Very good, let's do it again,
"Carne asada"
Let's roll that R a little more.
"Carrrrne asada"

Carne asada, it's what's for dinner!
7.6lbs of flank is currently marinating.
View attachment 662454

This is your official teaser thread, thank you for viewing.
mmmm Flank has the most amazing beef flavor!
I only do my fajitas from it because every skirt steak I see is riddled with inedible tissue to the point that it's not worth attempting to clean it up or eat it.

Trying my best to drive the neighborhood crazy.

Earlier our new neighbors/old friends sneakily planted Easter eggs for my eldest autistic spectrum son to enjoy seeking out.

I'm waiting for them to come nosing around, sniffing the delectable odor of heavily spiced steak on the grill.
20230408_175041.jpg

Trying my best to drive the neighbors crazy.
Earlier our new neighbors/old friends sneakily planted Easter eggs for my eldest autistic spectrum son to enjoy seeking out.

I'm waiting for them to come nosing around, sniffing the delectable odor of heavily spiced steak on the grill.
View attachment 662466
I'd have my head hanging over the wall just sucking in that sweet smell!
Jim

Reactions: chilerelleno
Uh… yup I’m in. I got one in the freezer waiting on a plan.
I'm in!

Jim
Can’t wait
Hubba hubba. One of my favorites. Love making carrrrne asada. I’m in for the finish.
Nothing bears a carne asada burrito….or taco. Flour shell for burrito and friend corn shell for taco! My problem is SD dominates both and I can never come close to replicating! You’re off to a great start, I know yours will be epic!
Thanks peeps,
hope the wait was worthwhile, it was for us.

After dinner I was slicing the leftovers and started eating the crispy end pieces after rolling them in it's self made au jus.
:emoji_yum: :emoji_yum: Positively sinful! :emoji_yum: :emoji_yum:

Last edited:
I'd have my head hanging over the wall just sucking in that sweet smell!
Jim
Bring a Side or Dessert.
Man that looks so amazing!

Good work!
Thanks.
I just want to say well played neighbors. Way to suck up (kidding) and make someones day all at the same time. Very freakin cool.
Yeah it was a nice gesture.
Their kids and ours have known each other for years.
Our eldest may be 24 chronologically, but neurologically he is like an overgrown 5 yr'ol.
They know he loves Easter egg hunts.
They almost accomplished it secretly but the Ring camera got them.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky