Something to Take Our Minds off of Our Current Situation.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dammit Chris, I just caught myself singin' tiptoe through the damn tulips while I was walking around the house. :emoji_joy:

Whew...I feel better. Glad to know I wasn't the only one :emoji_laughing: Chris has apparently started something totally evil here. At least two (probably more) middle aged men dancing through the house singing Tiny Tim songs. Sorry, but that's just plain wrong.

Now where's my ukulele?
Robert

Here's the link to that whole concert if anybody's interested... has George Thorogood in it too ...

Damn.. it was suppose to just be the link... not the actual video ...
Guess it's not gonna let me just put the link only in...

Last edited:
Reactions: xray
If you really want to spend HOURS searching and listening to something different.... This guy turned a RV into a rolling music studio.... parks it at different venues and records groups while they are waiting to go play... I've found A LOT of things I like... The quality of the sound is top notch as well... Some of you might have found it already...

If you really want to spend HOURS searching and listening to something different.... This guy turned a RV into a rolling music studio.... parks it at different venues and records groups while they are waiting to go play... I've found A LOT of things I like... The quality of the sound is top notch as well... Some of you might have found it already...

Now that is really interesting....

john

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky