Pork Tenderloin - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
At least Toronto is still in the playoff hunt. We've already been eliminated. What's $ucks even worse is all my NY teams really $uck this year. Going for the sweep tonight.

There we go Chris, 1 win for us out of the 3 , same as our last meeting at your place 2 out of 3 .
It is all about the pitchers.

David

Reactions: gmc2003
Try this easy way (7-6-5) for tenderloin. Use your favorite rub, I use SPOG. Using a gas grill, turn all burners too high and preheat grill for at least ten minutes. Place Tenderloin over one of the burners so it is parallel too the flame, close lid and cook for 7 minutes, turn it over and cook for 6 minutes, then turn off burners and leave in there for 5 minutes, DO NOT OPEN LID. Fast, easy and perfect every time.

Reactions: gmc2003
Try this easy way (7-6-5) for tenderloin. Use your favorite rub, I use SPOG. Using a gas grill, turn all burners too high and preheat grill for at least ten minutes. Place Tenderloin over one of the burners so it is parallel too the flame, close lid and cook for 7 minutes, turn it over and cook for 6 minutes, then turn off burners and leave in there for 5 minutes, DO NOT OPEN LID. Fast, easy and perfect every time.
Thanks chooch, I may try that during the winter months when I use my gas grill. In the summer months I prefer the taste charcoal and wood off the kettle.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky