Double Smoked Ham - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nice sandwich . That ham salad is calling me . Been a long time . I like it on Ritz crackers .

Reactions: gmc2003
Beyond words Chris! I haven't had a ham salad sammich. I a while now. Like!
Thank you muchly Steve.
Nice sandwich . That ham salad is calling me . Been a long time . I like it on Ritz crackers .
Sounds really good Rich, I've put it on Garlic Triscuits before and it's good. So I know puttin on a Ritz would be also.

Chris

Have mercy! love that sammich! Could put away a couple of them away.
Jim
Thanks Jim. The portion of the ham being reserved for salad has been growing and growing with every smoked ham.
Fantastic!!
I could go for one of those Sammies right now!!
Ham Salad sounds Awesome!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Appreciate it. I just downed another one John. It's still good.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
Nice!!
Sometime this week I'm giving it a try.
Never thought about adding pickle juice....
Appreciate it Mose. It does add to the salad. Just don't add to much.

Chris

Killing it on the kettle again Chris! Love the pineapple going to steal that on my next double smoked ham.
Thanks Cliff, my mother and grandmother put pineapples and cloves on their hams. Theirs were cooked in the oven and I didn't care much for picking off the cloves. So I dropped the cloves kept the pineapple and added the honey.

Chris

Reactions: clifish
Great work with the kettle again Chris !
Love the pineapple slices, too.
Pass me a plate please sir!

Keith

Thanks Keith, my wife made the split pea soup today and I just chowed down two bowls for supper.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky