Pork Tenderloins - Kettle Style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Same here, grew up spending the winter on the lake - playing hockey, snowmobiling, ice fishing and getting into trouble.
LOL boy does that sound familiar. We did the same minus the ice fishing part. Did ever shoot hockey pucks at the wooden fishing shanties? BANG!!! and out came some angry fishermen yelling and cursing his lungs out. When the ice starting breaking apart we also got some long sticks and used the ice as a raft and floated from point to point. Some of my friends had snowmobiles and we'd go out on the ice until the city started fining people 500.00(1970s dollars) if you got caught.

Chris

Those look great Chris and I love the Mo Cason rub. Gotta get me a kettle now !
Thanks 912 you won't regret getting a kettle even if it's the basic one like I have.

Chris

LOL boy does that sound familiar. We did the same minus the ice fishing part. Did ever shoot hockey pucks at the wooden fishing shanties? BANG!!! and out came some angry fishermen yelling and cursing his lungs out. When the ice starting breaking apart we also got some long sticks and used the ice as a raft and floated from point to point. Some of my friends had snowmobiles and we'd go out on the ice until the city started fining people 500.00(1970s dollars) if you got caught.

Chris
Never shot pucks at fish houses, but in the fall when it would freeze over before snow, we would skate the entire lake passing the puck. We were allowed to snowmobile on the lake, the sheriff dept had snowmobiles in the winter and boats in the summer. When the ice would break up, we would go "iceberging" and jump from froze chunk of ice to another.... Ended up cold and we every time, but it was a blast!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky