Labor Day Throwdown Voting Poll....Finally (Edited: Please Read)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Pick Your Favorite "Anything Goes" Entry

• #1) Skewered Picanha, Brazilian salad and cheesy bread balls

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • #2) My first brined and smoked turkey

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • #3) It is street tacos with smoked pulled pork, a creole slaw, a roasted tomatillo salsa, red onions

• #4) Worcestershire basted smoked beef back ribs, Jeff’s original rub grilled wings

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • #5) Soul Food: 6 hour Fall off the bone Smoked and Braised Oxtail with Creamy Cheesy Mashed Potato

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • #6) Here's my plan B. Concept was to make a round taco for a picnic. Meat is 50/50 ground sirloin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #8) Slow Smoked Glazed Boneless Pork Belly "Ribs" with creamy parmesan and BBB pasta salad.

• #9) Venison and Wild Hog Braciole Fattie with Wild Hog Capicola

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • #10)Smoked beef shanks and smoked beans and potatoes

• #11) Cherry smoked salmon, angel hair pasta with a homemade Alfredo sauce

• #12) Greek style grilled shrimp and corn with marinated mushrooms and garden fresh tomato

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • #13) Hatch chile brined tri-tip with roasted vegetables

• #14) I have made a maple cured belly pork and a Texas style rubbed pork butt.

• #15) Apple-smoked chicken halves, herb-brined, rubbed, and glazed with a thinned BBQ sauce to finish

• #16) I did Firehouse quarters on the Kettle with a little applwood.

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • #17) Smoked brisket point burnt ends, smoked sausage, southwest smoked queso

• #18) Guinness Beer Injected Brisket with Southern Mustard Potato Salad and Roasted Okra.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
3:24 is fast approaching we need those votes.

Chris

Except we need them cast in a little under an hour for most folks.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
Well the poll is closed for us east coasters. Just out of curiosity is it closed for the central and west coast folks also?

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky