Nothing Fancy, Just Grilled Porterhouse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 23, 2011
Everett, WA
Saw these in the butcher case and couldn't resist. About 24 oz. each. Sprinkled only with some Montreal steak seasoning.

Firing up some RO charcoal.

Plated with a good sized baker. The combo of the steak and potato were too big for the plate. I had to cut the loin end off the porterhouse.

And some Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert.

Last edited:
That looks really good man! 
32.gif
  Those cookies wouldn't last long around me.  You sure had some good eatin there 
kewl.gif

AWESOME looking steak!!  And you just gave me a GREAT idea -- using my Jenn-Air gas grill's side burner to fire up my charcoal chimney!! 
icon14.gif

Pigeye

That's practically all I use my propane grill for now. I don't think I've cooked anything on it for about 2 years.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky