Just a few Burgers & Dessert

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good looking meal John, and the cookies look fabulous.

Point for sure
Chris

Hi Bear
I have a Ninja XL too and it makes great burgers. I seem to prefer mine in the crisper mode rather than grill mode. Usually I'm at 360 for 8 to 9 minutes. It's a good tool. What other stuff do you do with it? Cookies look great too.
Here's a Himalaya burger from the Ninja.

Attachments

• 20220222_185338.jpg
    20220222_185338.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Brokenhandle
Dang, that looks John!

I'm doing wood fired pizza for a couple of friends tonight, but I'd rather have cheeseburgers.
Thank You Pete!!
That Woodfired Pizza sounds real good to me!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Hi Bear
I have a Ninja XL too and it makes great burgers. I seem to prefer mine in the crisper mode rather than grill mode. Usually I'm at 360 for 8 to 9 minutes. It's a good tool. What other stuff do you do with it? Cookies look great too.
Himalaya on the couch after that burger! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Hi Bear
Thank You fisher !!
Here's a link to 19 things I've done in my Ninja:
Ninja Methods, Times & Temps

Bear

Thank you I hadn't seen that one of yours.
Lobster season starts here this weekend. Going to try the lobster one first.

Thank you I hadn't seen that one of yours.
Lobster season starts here this weekend. Going to try the lobster one first.

That's a Good one!!
I wish I could have Lobster Tail more often!
I Love it !!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky