Home cured bacon wrapped lamb ATBs w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

headdungsmoker

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 4, 2012
Calgary, AB Canada
After reading about so many different kinds of ABTs that folks here have done I decided to try my hand at some for my daughter's 1st birthday party today.  While I don't image she will probably each much of one, hoping the rest of the guest will enjoy.  

Started out by preparing the vessels.

aa715edc_IMG-20120622-00253.jpg

Will be wrapping with bacon I cured/smoked a couple weeks ago. This bacon seasoned with juniper berries, mustard and onion powder.

3816d13a_IMG-20120622-00254.jpg

Filling is ground lamb, cream cheese, garlic chives from the garden, and some Emeril's seasoning from a recipe I found a couple years ago. All filled and ready to go. 

459c41e0_IMG-20120622-00255.jpg

621af461_IMG-20120622-00256.jpg

Will go on the smoker later today for a couple hours.  Will post more pics when done.

Sounds really good!...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky