Duck Camp Dinners....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well Keith, that was fantastic. I have not heard of this show . Looking for it today on my services.

Now I have to tell you I just love Bayou idea and life style, Some day I will visit. My brother worked down there for a while working on a very large amusement park circle slide. He really enjoyed his time there but did not have a lot of free time.

I loved the song the show started off with. I listen to Gumbo 94.9 most Saturdays and Sundays Morning shows English/French Cajun music. Reminds me a lot of some of our music here in Nova Scotia , we still have a large population of Acadians in different parts of the province.
Many French from here went ( sent )to your neck of the woods many many years ago. ( I won't get into that here )

I loved one of the guys said he would like to go back in time and kick his own ass for the way he was, lol

after a hard night , in the morning " Stumbulin and a Fumbullin "

And the actual cook was great with the Pastalaya

Just a good bunch of friends having a good time .

Thanks for posting

David

Reactions: indaswamp
I love that series. Im in Lake Charles and grew up around all kinds of hunting camps since my dad was a guide. Ive hopped around and hunted all over the state and love the aspect that this series portrays, everybodys camps is different, but the food is always amazing. I bet that specklebelly boudin he made in Ep7 is the bomb. Like my grandpa would say, if you put that on top of your head, your tongue would beat your brains out trying to get to it. lol. Great series. Hope they do it again this year. The quality of the show is good too, good video , good editing, good content, good narration, and great music.

Reactions: indaswamp
TOTAL JELLY! I would fall in love with that life!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky