• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great cook/smoke on the ribs Al.
Love the marinate you did . And they look good.
And YES the breakfast plate looks awesome also.

How do you keep your smoker so clean....lol

David

Sorry meant to say Robert is also awesome

Thanks David!
The smoker is only a month or two old, so I’m sure as hard as I try it’s going to be a mess just like all the others.
Al

Thanks for sharing Al. Love those Dino bones. Yabba data do!

RG

Great looking ribs and a awesome gift!!

Thanks Guys!!
Al

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Darn good looking ribs! And Robert is one of the most generous guys here. And that piedmontese beef is some of the best ever.
Jim

Reactions: SmokinAl
Wow! You definitely honored that gift! What an amazing rib, my mouth is watering!!!! Incredible cook and more proof of how awesome Robert and his better half are!

Al, you did them right! Beef ribs are a fav at our house!

As others have said you have the 1250 dialed in!

Awesome looking ribs Al, that Robert sure is a nice fella!

Darn good looking ribs! And Robert is one of the most generous guys here. And that piedmontese beef is some of the best ever.
Jim

This is one of the best posts ever! From the generosity to the “happy camper” chomping down on a rib, this is great! Well done!!!

Awesome gift from Robert and you sure did them well.
Is the Rex - Tex your replacement for the Lang?

Warren

Great job on that cook AL, I am sure the 3 meals you get out of them will be great. Like said previously tx smoker tx smoker generosity never stops.

Wow! You definitely honored that gift! What an amazing rib, my mouth is watering!!!! Incredible cook and more proof of how awesome Robert and his better half are!

Al, you did them right! Beef ribs are a fav at our house!

As others have said you have the 1250 dialed in!

Love those pictures Al. Ribs look spectacular! Tried to find that steak spice but guess not for sale here.
Thanks a ton guys!
Yes Warren I am getting old & the RT seemed to be a good choice, so far so good. Brian, it is not available here & you can’t order it from Canada. You have to have a Canadian friend buy it & send it or bring it across the border.
Al

Keep twisting my arm why don't ya?! Like you said, a regional get together may be in necessary in the near future?
One of these days you'll give in to the pressure :emoji_wink: I just hope it's before the weather turns on us so we can enjoy the pool. Your kids will love it here....and so will you. I have lots of toys to play with on the patio. Think about a date in mid September if that'll work for you and let me know.

Robert

Reactions: CTXSmokeLover
One of these days you'll give in to the pressure :emoji_wink: I just hope it's before the weather turns on us so we can enjoy the pool. Your kids will love it here....and so will you. I have lots of toys to play with on the patio. Think about a date in mid September if that'll work for you and let me know.

Robert
Geez I wish I lived in Texas!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky