BRISKET FLAT TRIMMED, 3 RUBS AND SLEEPING TILL TOMORROW. PICS.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Additional post from my earlier one. Got a good quality Flat from a butcher shop locally. Been going there for years. Rubbed down with 3 rubs and placed in the fridge to sleep until tomorrow. Gonna be a good weekend. Brisket Friday and Pork ribs Saturday. Daytona Sunday! Gonna put the Bayou Classic stick burner to work. Raining! But I got it going on!
TRIMMED BRISKET.jpg
BRISKET RUBS.jpg
BRISKET RUBBED DOWN.jpg
4E67301C-25C3-4357-B731-8645CBB47BB9.jpeg
99A434FF-A98F-41D9-94AF-761306692804.jpeg
PRE WRAP.jpg
PRE WRAP.jpg
TENDER.jpg
TENDER.jpg
FINISHED.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 388029 Additional post from my earlier one. Got a good quality Flat from a butcher shop locally. Been going there for years. Rubbed down with 3 rubs and placed in the fridge to sleep until tomorrow. Added couple of teasers!!Gonna be a good weekend. Brisket Friday and Pork ribs Saturday. Daytona Sunday! Gonna put the Bayou Classic stick burner to work. Raining! But I got it going on!

View attachment 387990 View attachment 387991 View attachment 387992

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky