Lost my dad yesterday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
Title says it all. He was 96 and the last few years were pretty rough for him so he is definitely in a better place.

Going to take it easy today and smoke a skirt steak. Going to have a lot to deal with over the next couple of weeks.

Dang Norm . Hate to hear that bud . Like you said , better place for sure .

Condolences Norm, it's never easy

Chris

sorry for your loss hopefully he had his affairs in order it’s a lot tougher if they didn’t. I picked my grief time then made me a to do list to gain closer. Still miss mom on the holidays

Reactions: chopsaw
Very sorry to hear of your fathers passing. Sounds like he lived a pretty full life.
Thoughts and Prayers to you and family :emoji_pray:

Very sorry for your loss. you had a good run with him it sounds like. He is free of pain and burdens of aging now. I lost my dad almost 17 years ago, he was only 72. It was the hardest thing I have been through. Be strong, follow his wishes, take care of yourself and surviving family.

Sorry to hear... our thoughts and prayers are sent for you and family.

Ryan

Loosing a parent is never easy Norm. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Remembering the fun times through the years is a good place to start the adjustment.

Matt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky