Birthday Brisket For Tracy W/ A Surprise

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great Robert! Belated happy birthday to Tracy as well!

Ryan

Robert that’s an awesome way to have a birthday party! Tell Tracy Happy Birthday!

First off, A belated Happy Birthday to Tracy.

Now that brisket looks powerfully good Robert juicy as all heck. Nicely done sir!!!

Point for sure
Chris

Birthday Brisket For Tracy W/ A Surprise​

Now this title had me scared and curious at the same time. The first thought that crossed my mind was Robert gave the brisket the old American Pie treatment as a big birthday surprise for Tracy. Then the visual of Tracy slicing the brisket sent chills down my back. Happy to hear your still in one piece buddy.

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Great birthday gift. my wife is similar. It's been so long since we ate at a restaurant.
I guess it was a great gift because it was all that she asked for and I managed to pull it off. Kinda funny how once we start dialing in our cooking the desire to go out really fades. I'd guess that's a pretty common trend among SMF members.

Robert

happy birthday to Ms Tracy. You did her right with exactly what she asked for.
Thanks so much Jim. I've done her right in a lot more ways than just with the food :emoji_laughing:
And who needs cake when the beefcake looks that darn good!
My thoughts exactly my friend. I just thought it'd be unique to do the candles in the brisket. Made for an interesting twist.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Good on ya Robert, for taking such good care of Tracy!
Very much appreciate it Joel, and she deserves so much more than I could ever give. Doesn't stop me from trying though :emoji_wink:
What you call a "Spartan" plate looks like heaven to me!
It was certainly a good plate. In some respects i like to put together really nice meals to showcase here but as often as not, simple is exactly what's needed. A lot of love going into just a few offerings.
And a very Happy, belated, Birthday to Tracy!
She said thank you!!

Robert

Looks great. Glad she had a good birthday

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky