Bacon & "Extra Cheese" Burger Pizza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I for one have to say... might have to take it off the carousel... everytime I see it I crave pizza! Dang it still looks delicious!

Ryan

Beautiful pizza!! That's one of the best looking pies I've ever seen. Very well done. I can only imagine that it was fantastic.

Robert

Beautiful pizza!! That's one of the best looking pies I've ever seen. Very well done. I can only imagine that it was fantastic.

Robert
Thanks for that, it was pretty tasty. Since it was essentially a cheesburger, as far as flavors went, we did put a squirt of mustard on, and had some dill pickles on the side. Had there been more room I thought about tomato slices, I really like tomato slices...
FeE7GPU.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky