5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
How do I sign up? I sent a pm to Jeff a few days ago...

I am not showing a PM from you.. not sure what happened there.

To sign up for the free Smoking Basics eCourse, go to https://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse and simply insert your email address in the form. If you don't see the first chapter within just a few minutes, check your spam/junk folder to make sure it is not blocking our emails.

Enjoy!

Reactions: TulsaJeff
I would love to partake of the e course I am sure there is plenty for us all to learn I am still making myself a new smoker / smoke house so I can both hot and cold smoke I have been smoking my meats n fish for many years yet I know there is much for us all to learn

I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
aawwee yea please

I have tried for 2 days and keeps saying there is a problem with my request, admin has been notified. what is the deal. [email protected]

The system is showing that you subscribed to this way back in 2012.. I went into your account and restarted it for you. If you need further help with this, let me know.

The system is showing that you subscribed to this way back in 2012.. I went into your account and restarted it for you. If you need further help with this, let me know.
I have been having issues as well hopefully things come together I have only tried a couple 3 times go partake of the class

I tried to sign up for the ecourse and it says there was an error. I've tried several times over the last few days and it always says the same thing. Is the course still available?

I also get ... there is a problem with my request, admin has been notified when i tried to sign up.
I used joesgarage17066 at gmail dot com

I am showing that these are now being sent and received and wanted to follow up to make sure. Let me know if you need further help with this.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky