1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

Discussion in '5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse' started by TulsaJeff, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Boatdude

Boatdude Newbie

I would be interested, as well.

Boat

2. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Smoke Whisperer Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

I am not showing a PM from you.. not sure what happened there.

To sign up for the free Smoking Basics eCourse, go to https://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse and simply insert your email address in the form. If you don't see the first chapter within just a few minutes, check your spam/junk folder to make sure it is not blocking our emails.

Enjoy!

3. TulsaJeff

4. I go it! Thank you.

TulsaJeff likes this.
  5. Matto2494

Matto2494 Newbie

Hey,

Struggling to get to your web page dude.
    can you send me it directly?

6. bx3m

bx3m Newbie

Signed up, got the first class already! Thank you Jeff! You are a great man!

7. LuvsBBQ

LuvsBBQ Newbie

I would love to partake of the e course I am sure there is plenty for us all to learn I am still making myself a new smoker / smoke house so I can both hot and cold smoke I have been smoking my meats n fish for many years yet I know there is much for us all to learn

8. LuvsBBQ

LuvsBBQ Newbie

I would gladly participate

9. dan the mano

dan the mano Smoke Blower

aawwee yea please

10. TulsaJeff

11. I have tried for 2 days and keeps saying there is a problem with my request, admin has been notified. what is the deal. [email protected]

12. TulsaJeff

The system is showing that you subscribed to this way back in 2012.. I went into your account and restarted it for you. If you need further help with this, let me know.

13. LuvsBBQ

LuvsBBQ Newbie

I have been having issues as well hopefully things come together I have only tried a couple 3 times go partake of the class

14. got it thank you

15. RNMike

RNMike Newbie

Yes!