1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

Discussion in '5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse' started by TulsaJeff, Jul 22, 2005.

1. THW

THW Smoke Blower

There are probably several ways to find it but,,,go to post #350 above by tulsajeff and click on the address (top line)

Then it is simple with just two things they need to send them to you daily for 5 days.

2. Seth Sheeder

Seth Sheeder Newbie

I know this forum is pretty old but I’d like the 5 day course if it is still available.

3. THW

THW Smoke Blower

Seth, the link in in this thread, just go to my post #362, just above yours and follow the instructions. The top line of post #350 is the link to the course request page. Fill the information in for the two blanks and the course will come in your email each day for 5 days.

Very informal, informative well worth the time to read it over. I saved each lesson and will print it out for future reference.

Good luck

4. Seth Sheeder

Seth Sheeder Newbie

Ok thank you

5. YARNOVERMOM

YARNOVERMOM Newbie

Would this be free?

6. THW

THW Smoke Blower

Yes, this is a free course. It is offered to any forum member. Just go to post #350 as the numbers are indicated on the upper right corner of each post. At #350, click on the top line of the post which is the link for signing up. At that site there are two very simple questions to answer. When signed up, you will get an email sent directly to you each day for 5 days. Very good info and well worth taking the time to read. I saved each days lesson and will print it out for future use.

Again, you are not obligating yourself to do anything. But are getting 5 good lessons on the basics of smoking meats.

Good luck

TulsaJeff likes this.
  7. NorCalMedic

NorCalMedic Newbie

Thank you for creating this course and sharing your wisdom with the noobie cooks like me amongst you all. I would love to take the course as well if this is still an option. SIgned up already thanks!

8. Geebs

Geebs Smoking Fanatic

I enjoyed the readings in the ecourse and appreciate you doing this Jeff. Highly recommend new members to sign up for this!

TulsaJeff likes this.
  9. Yes please.... sign me up

10. TulsaJeff

TulsaJeff Master of the Pit Staff Member Administrator OTBS Member

11. I have signed up for the 5 day lessons and received my first one and found it to be a good read about meats. Looking forward to the rest.

Thanks Tulsa Jeff for getting us new ones a starting point

Hank R

TulsaJeff likes this.
  12. Just finished my course and have saved it so I can refer back to it. Thanks again Tulsa Jeff, I owe you a cool one...

TulsaJeff likes this.
  13. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath Fire Starter SMF Premier Member

Day 1 was GREAT! I've read it a few times, will definitely use it when selecting meats! This is good basic info I had never known!

Jim Fitzgerald and TulsaJeff like this.
  14. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath Fire Starter SMF Premier Member

Just got it all - what an informative series! Many thanks!

TulsaJeff likes this.
  15. Jim Fitzgerald

Jim Fitzgerald Fire Starter

Yes sir, count me in, I am new at this but love cooking out door and trying new receipts, my first 3 smoke were out of this world and even got 2 thumbs up from our grandson.​

TulsaJeff likes this.
  16. Jim Fitzgerald

Jim Fitzgerald Fire Starter

I saved the smoking course emails to my computer, read them of course and I learned a lot from them. definitely be using the tips and them as a reference guide from here on out! Thanks for the teaching, Tulsa Jeff! I even subscribed to your weekly emails!

THW and TulsaJeff like this.
  17. Signed up and a big thank you.

TulsaJeff and Jim Fitzgerald like this.
  18. Thank you so very much. Signed up today.

TulsaJeff likes this.
  19. Jonathan Carlson

Jonathan Carlson Fire Starter

I just signed up. Thank you sir!!

TulsaJeff likes this.
  20. How do I sign up? I sent a pm to Jeff a few days ago...