• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

2TrakMind

Joined Dec 28, 2018
Thanks so much for putting the work in to this! I am relatively new to smoking, and look forward to learning!

Pyraxiate

Joined Jan 11, 2019
Thanks for your time and hard work putting this e-course together. Looking forward to reading and learning

mushroomboots

Joined Oct 4, 2018
I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
Yes, definitely. I am also wondering, as I've now noticed that these forums have so many wonderful topics and areas, where I should look for basic answers (i.e. what is the purpose of a pellicle and is it always necessary, etc.).
I don't want to be wasting the time of people who have smoked for years and know these things like the back of their hands, but would greatly appreciate being able to just throw out a few questions and get answers. I realize I could just google it but trust this site much more.Thanks so much.

albin

Joined Apr 15, 2008
Is the offer in Post #410 still good? I signed up a week or so ago; no e-mails yet.....?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks