• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Saturday morning meal prep

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

philpom

Smoking Fanatic
Joined
Feb 16, 2023
Messages
694
Reaction score
1,826
Location
Denton, TX.
Just getting ready for the next few weeks, Beef was on sale (I guess) so we picked up some t-bone, ny strip, chuckies (not processed yet, I'm on break) and chicken thighs.

1 steak per bag, hit with Montreal, they are ready for sous vide or grill or both. Makes for easy weeknight meals.

20261003_101821.jpg

20261003_102430.jpg

20261003_110823.jpg

20261003_110841.jpg

20261003_110758.jpg


Tempted to toss one of the chuck roasts on the smoker but it's raining and 68°f outside (I'm not complaining).

No idea what I'm doing for dinner....
20261002_184018.jpg

Oops, how'd that picture get in there?

Have a great day y'all.
 
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top
Clicky