Ribeyes (Bear's Turn)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Ribeyes  (Bear's Turn)

OK, it seems there have been a lot of Ribeyes posted lately. I couldn't take it any longer. You guys made me hungry for my favorite Steak!!

It was actually 54* on my Smoking & Grilling Front Porch! And it's about time we got a couple of descent weather days!

Hope You All Enjoy,

Bear

2 Nice Choice Ribeyes. One's thicker than the other. Guess who gets that one!!
A little "Ken's Honey-Teriyaki" marinade for 4 hours first:
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/DSCN0537.jpg.html

Oh Boy, I can't wait !!!
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/DSCN0541.jpg.html

Bear's Saturday Night Dinner. I Love it !!
http://s836.photobucket.com/user/Bearcarver_2009/media/DSCN0544.jpg.html

That's a might pretty plate, Bear!  Looks like a perfect med rare...nicely done, sir!  
drool.gif

icon14.gif

Red

Nice Bear, that looks real good ! Y'all had some good eats there, :drool: Justin

Last edited:
Now we know what the RICH folks are eating! Nice lookin' chow...JJ

Great looking steak. The rib eye is a wonderful piece of beef and you definitely did it justice!

Disco

My favorite cut for steak and you, sir, have done them justice!

Just out of curiosity does anyone use steak sauce besides me?  Used to love Heinz 57, and still do, but my new favorite is (don't laugh) Swamp People Steak Sauce.  Nothing to do with the show but it really does have a great taste and is the only sauce I've found that has a bit of cayenne in it.

Looks great Bear.  can't weight to get my stuff out of storage and get started again this fall.  This will have to hold me.

My favorite cut for steak and you, sir, have done them justice!

Just out of curiosity does anyone use steak sauce besides me?  Used to love Heinz 57, and still do, but my new favorite is (don't laugh) Swamp People Steak Sauce.  Nothing to do with the show but it really does have a great taste and is the only sauce I've found that has a bit of cayenne in it.
Thank You AJ !!!

I sometimes use a little A1 or Worcestershire on leftover steak to pick it up a little, but never on a fresh steak.

However I use Worcestershire (Thick) as a base on my Prime Ribs, before the CBP, Garlic Powder, and Onion powder.

I like the Beef flavor to not be overwhelmed by anything.

Bear

Looks great Bear.  can't weight to get my stuff out of storage and get started again this fall.  This will have to hold me.
Thank You Sir!!

Storage until Fall?  Did you move?

On Edit----OOOOPS, Never mind I looked it up---I understand.

Bear

Last edited:
Great looking meal Mr.Bear. As usual you've left my mouth watering.

Even the sides look good. I like broccoli, and someday I'll find a potato cutter that does curly fries. I have seen them, just never saw one for sale that did the tight curls. There I go of and a tangent again....LOL

Really nice job there on that steak!

Rib Eye my fav. Mighty fine job there Bear. Now I got to try that but not till company goes north for the spring. Gonna save that for the wife and I.

thanks for the post you always do a great job.

Bear, That looks GREAT. Rib eye is my favorite and yours looks like it is seared to perfection. Then the sides to go with it. MY T FINE!

Happy smoken.

David
Thanks David !!!

All was Pretty good---Great flavor on the Ribeyes.

LOL---I had Steak & eggs the next two mornings, and a Cheesesteak with Mrs Bear's leftover.

Bear

Great looking meal Mr.Bear. As usual you've left my mouth watering.

Even the sides look good. I like broccoli, and someday I'll find a potato cutter that does curly fries. I have seen them, just never saw one for sale that did the tight curls. There I go of and a tangent again....LOL

Really nice job there on that steak!
Thanks Foamy!!

Steak was awesome!!

Curly Fries were from frozen, but darn tasty!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky