Another Prime Rib getting Split Up.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Steak is as always, perfect. But lets talk about your will power on that pie.....On the second day you still got HALF A PIE LEFT!!!!!! You are a man of iron. Not sure it would have made it past the first day with me!
Jim
LOL, Thanks Jim!!
It's not easy, but I just had to limit my portions.
And Thank You for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Reactions: JLeonard
I'm very late to the party John. This is perfectly cooked as always on the Ninja. Looks delicious. That pie steals the show of course. Just got my Ninja yesterday, thanks to the deal BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma mentioned last week. Gotta wait a couple weeks til my work slows enough so I can spend the proper amount of time learning and bothering you many times for help, lol. Anxious to get started though. Great job.

I'm very late to the party John. This is perfectly cooked as always on the Ninja. Looks delicious. That pie steals the show of course. Just got my Ninja yesterday, thanks to the deal BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma mentioned last week. Gotta wait a couple weeks til my work slows enough so I can spend the proper amount of time learning and bothering you many times for help, lol. Anxious to get started though. Great job.
Thank You Mike!! And For the Like.
I'll help with your learning curve as much as I can.
Below is what I have so far. That should give you a Jump-start on it.
Link:
"Ninja Foodi XL Smart Grill" How-tos:
Ninja Methods, Times & Temps

Bear

You're doing those rib eyes good in the Ninja! They look delicious!
Thank You Steve!!
With steaks, all I do is "Give the Ninja it's Head, and it does the figuring".
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky