Pork Schnitzel & Shiitake Linguini w/ Pine Nuts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'll take two, Garcon
That will be coming right up! Thanks!

Great pictures and fabulous food! Big like!
Thanks disco, been experimenting with soft natural light and shadows in the pics. I like it for the salad pics for sure

Looks really good. We like Toasted Pine Nuts as well. Just a note...If you buy in bulk, Bag, Tag and Freeze typical portions. Their high fat content makes them go Rancid faster than other nuts...JJ
Thanks JJ! O we LOVE pine nuts. As a kid we use to go get them fresh all the time, now its just Costco....They don't last long enough to go rancid in our house.....

About all I can say is AWESOME!
Al
Thanks Al, much appreciated!

Beautiful piece of work and presentation, big Like! RAY
Thanks RAY, just following the cook book for presentation.....GR knows how to make stuff look good!

Most excellent looking meal Civil.

Point for sure
Chris

Fantastic . Love me some schnitzel .
schnitzel is a a cold weather thing for us and it is almost here! This was a preemptive strike!

Looking good!! Love the salad.
My wife comes up with these combinations and I sure do eat more salad these days because of it!

Looks great!

If you can find it, try pork scalopini.

Perfect thickness for schnitzel, now pounding....
Thanks bill! scalopini, that takes all the fun out of it...LOL.

Alright, this one did it. I've seen a couple of schnitzel threads recently and thought I needed to make some. now I absolutely MUST make it. This looks absolutely stunning. Excellent job and a picture perfect meal.

Robert
Thanks Robert! This is a quick meal. I mean it only takes let 2.5-3 mins of sear time and you have a crispy slice of pork. You just don't want it thicker than 1/4 inch or the crumbs will burn in the sear. I'm also learning from GR that you almost NEVER put gravy or sauce over anything seared....you always make a "Pool" to place it in or to the side. If you pour it over you do it at the table.....The point is that the crispy sear stays that way!

Yeah....looks darn good to me. Plate me!
Jim
Thanks JL.......you are Plated!

As you seem to always do another fantastic meal. Would like that salad as well.

Warren
Thanks Warren! My wife and son are on this GR kick, so I just get in line and execute my orders.......I don't want to get yelled at! LOL

looks great! I'd gladly sit down for that meal. Glad to see you are really enjoying his book.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan! Yes we are enjoying his book for sure! It has really helped us up our game for sure!

Most excellent looking meal Civil.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! It was pretty dang tasty as well, especially for a 35 min meal! We did have 3 sets of hands working though.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky