A Week of Mrs Civilsmoker Smoked Meat Creations

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hmmm hauling rock for a jar of the dressing…. Where do I sign up?
LOL, maybe I should start a sign up poll!
civilsmoker civilsmoker Thinking for a week of eating like that, throwing my back out might be worth it! :emoji_laughing:
Jim
This is the week of recovery of the work! LOL!
Wow! So many delicious looking dishes! One better then the next. How can you possibly choose the best? They all win!!!
Thanks check! Oh they were all equally good, so the only choice is a rotation!

Reactions: JLeonard
YOU are a very lucky man. Your wife has put out some incredible meals. A sincere tip of the hat and POINTS to her.
Gary
Thanks Gary and we are in the same camp! I’ll pass along the hat tip to the Mrs! She is making me some classic deviled eggs right now..... will be breakfast for a couple days to come!
They all look excellent. Doing GR proud !
Thanks Winter! These days our GR cook books are well used!

Last edited:
The taste tester one.... 😃. Dusted with old bay and doted with sriracha.....oh man yum!

C4324FB0-B8F5-416D-AC33-60AB753556C6.jpeg

Reactions: bauchjw
OH WOW! That all looks excellent! #3 really got my attention. Are those glass noodles made from sweet potato? Or are they the cellophane ones?

HOLY COW!! What an amazing array of food. There is nothing here that's not 5-star magazine quality. I sure wish Tracy could / would cook like that. Be proud my friend, very proud. that lady is a keeper for sure.....but you probably already know that :emoji_wink:

Robert

OH WOW! That all looks excellent! #3 really got my attention. Are those glass noodles made from sweet potato? Or are they the cellophane ones?
Thanks Steve!

They are the sweet potato ones!
4DABD79C-CE2C-49A4-A362-862C94524BD6.jpeg

These babies are YUM!
HOLY COW!! What an amazing array of food. There is nothing here that's not 5-star magazine quality. I sure wish Tracy could / would cook like that. Be proud my friend, very proud. that lady is a keeper for sure.....but you probably already know that :emoji_wink:

Robert
Many thanks! And yes I’m a happy camper for sure! I’m pretty sure Tracy supports your patio decorations, a very good thing to!

Man she was on fire !! I a especially into that creamy cilantro dressing and the mole!

Wow! Just Wow! I am blown away. So great looking food. Would love the recipe for the creamy cilantro lime dressing.

CS, man that looks incredible. Everything sounds amazing.
Here is the base recipe as she calls it. She adjusts for taste after the base is put together. She said the order noted for mixing is real important.
2AC4F03A-05D7-4CE3-8AF4-92FD4CE8558D.jpeg

Last edited:
Man that all looks amazing! Your wife knocked it out of the park...several times! I'm gonna go back and sit on the porch, cuz that doesn't happen to me when I pull my head out of a GR cookbook! :emoji_blush: I'm sure your taste buds are still doing a happy dance.

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
Looks like your eating well these days Civil. Nice very very nice.

Point for sure
Chris

Man that all looks amazing! Your wife knocked it out of the park...several times! I'm gonna go back and sit on the porch, cuz that doesn't happen to me when I pull my head out of a GR cookbook! :emoji_blush: I'm sure your taste buds are still doing a happy dance.

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, oh yes the happy dance is an understatement......also need to dance to prepare for the next plate! You can also put one of the GR cook books under your pillow at night so see if that improves retention..... I don’t know how she does it but she has a gift!
Looks like your eating well these days Civil. Nice very very nice.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris! We are cooking at home a lot more lately for a lot of reasons and I’m not complaining at all.

The benefits are real!.... like using russets vs Yukon golds, then rice beds, and followed by meat preps that can be used different ways through out the week....she has dropped our grocery/eat out bill by over a 100 a week.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I might come and visit as well! But no helping with your to do list...think I'll dign up for cooking lessons! Lol.
I already know how to move rock!

Ryan

Sorry! I’ve been late to this one! We’ve talked about this, but gotta say again, you guys have changed my mind on GR. I thought he was a reality TV personality, had no idea it was worth paying for anything with his name, everyone gives it up cheap now….Smithsonian is like saying “Sh** Paper” for quality. Venting over.

Your wife crushed it! Awesome meals all around and they are on a level that is humbling! Big salute, points, and appreciation!

I don't know how this thread eluded me for so long!!
It looks Fantastic, and the colors are Beautiful, too!
Nice Jobs by You & The Missus!!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky