October throwdown winner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Sorry for the delay everyone. I have been traveling and haven't had great service.

Congrats to chopsaw chopsaw for taking viewer's choice with 6) German Sausage Supper. Homemade German style Bockwurst .Smoked Frankfurter and Smoked Knockwurst with sauerkraut and boiled new potatoes . Whole grain mustard and a homemade soft pretzel

And to DRKsmoking DRKsmoking for judges choice with 7) Mexican Street Food: Smoked Chorizo Verde in Tortilla wrap with Pico de Gallo ( Fresh Salsa ) K-Elote with Fried Chorizo Verde ( Street Corn off the cob ) with Mozza and Cotija Cheese Plus Churros and Chocolate sauce . This was a tight race as DR edged out chop by just a few points.

I'll be in contact with you to get your prizes out.

Last edited:
Wow , thank you to all that voted, and all the work by everyone involved
Everyone did a great job

Congrats chopsaw chopsaw for the win for the viewers choice

It has been a busy couple of weeks and I have been on in short spurts,
but I will post up my entry hopefully tomorrow, on how I did this with my first real sausages ( not counting the potato ones )

thanks again everyone

David

My Congrats to Rich & David!!!
You guys did Great, coming out ahead of all the other Mighty Tasty Looking Entries!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky