Oct Throwdown Voting Thread (Edited and Voting reset)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Whos the winner

• 1) Low Country Boil with Blackened Smoked Chicken Sausage and Smoked Andouille Sausage, Corn, Eggs,

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • 2) Smoked ring of German farm sausage with a medley of grilled peppers, onions and roasted garlic cl

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 3) Stromboli: 1.5 pounds of Mckenzie sausage, 1 pound of bacon, 2.5 ounces of pepperoni, .25 pound o

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 4) Italian Sausage Lasagna Roll Ups: Sausage, Salami with Provolone Stuffed Sweet Peppers.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 5) Double pecan smoked coonazz andouille

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 6) German Sausage Supper. Homemade German style Bockwurst .Smoked Frankfurter and Smoked Knockwurst

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • 7) Mexican Street Food: Smoked Chorizo Verde in Tortilla wrap with Pico de Gallo

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Well here they are for your voting pleasure

1) Low Country Boil with Blackened Smoked Chicken Sausage and Smoked Andouille Sausage, Corn, Eggs, Potatoes, Crawfish, Shrimp and a Lobster.
TD1.jpg

2) Smoked ring of German farm sausage with a medley of grilled peppers, onions and roasted garlic cloves served family style in a vintage cast iron skillet. Cheesy peppers stuffed with Fontina and seasoned cream cheese, topped with Parmesan and panko. Garlic Toast.
TD2.jpg

3) Stromboli: 1.5 pounds of Mckenzie sausage, 1 pound of bacon, 2.5 ounces of pepperoni, .25 pound of ham, 14 ounces of Cabot cheddar cheese, and 12 ounces of Ragu pizza sauce. All wrapped up in pizza dough and smoked

TD3.JPG

4) Italian Sausage Lasagna Roll Ups: Sausage, Salami with Provolone Stuffed Sweet Peppers.
TD4.JPG

5) Double pecan smoked coonazz andouille

TD5.JPG

6) German Sausage Supper. Homemade German style Bockwurst .Smoked Frankfurter and Smoked Knockwurst with sauerkraut and boiled new potatoes . Whole grain mustard and a homemade soft pretzel .

TD6.jpg

7) Mexican Street Food: Smoked Chorizo Verde in Tortilla wrap with Pico de Gallo ( Fresh Salsa ) K-Elote with Fried Chorizo Verde ( Street Corn off the cob ) with Mozza and Cotija Cheese Plus Churros and Chocolate sauce

TD7.JPG

Good Luck All

Last edited:
WOW. Some serious entries! This is truly a throwdown. All winners in my book. I had a humourous idea that I thought of doing but happy I didn't because it would fail big time next to these.

Last edited:
Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Well I did it again. 1 was in my spam folder and I missed it. I'm adding and will reset voting

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky