My 1st smoked Tenderloin W/Pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Thanks Xray for the recipe http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/254258/pork-tenderloin-w-porketta-rub#post_1630763

I used a little less fennel that was cracked,garlic salt,onion salt CBP

Small loin I had in the freezer

Used the Kettle with KBB snake,kettle settled in at 225* F

I put some shrooms on a few min. after the loin.It only took around an hour

pu;;ed at 138* carry over finished it at 140*

Sliced

Another view

Plated with Brussel Sprouts and mashed taters

Thanks for looking

Richie

B-one thank you I remember having these growing up,but I think they were boiled.

Richie

Looks great. I haven't had breakfast yet, and that has my mouth set
drool.gif

I thought it was great my pieces seemed to need more rub,wife doesnt like fennel but she ate it.Thanks for the recipe and the points I appreciate it

Richie

Nice job Richie!

That looks like a perfect meal!

The plated shot should be on a food magazine cover!!

Point!

Al

Al thank you I should have used the good China LOL Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Al thank you I should have used the good China LOL Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Great job on that tenderloin Richie!  I'm doing my first loin today.  

Mike
Mike you have been knocking out some really nice cooks,post it up Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie

Richie

Mike you have been knocking out some really nice cooks,post it up Thanks for the points I appreciate it

Richie
Thanks Richie!  LOL!  I got my loin thread going.  I'll share my oyster fail from last night in the non-fish seafood section.  Brought me down to Earth rather quickly!

Mike

Richie

Richie
Thanks Richie!  LOL!  I got my loin thread going.  I'll share my oyster fail from last night in the non-fish seafood section.  Brought me down to Earth rather quickly!

Mike
Mike thanks Tenderloins cook real fast 

Richie

Wow. How did I miss this?

That looks wonderful. Can't find unseasoned tender loins here.

Points for a great cook.

Wow. How did I miss this?

That looks wonderful. Can't find unseasoned tender loins here.

Points for a great cook.
Adam Thanks This one I cut out of the full loins I bought awhile back,Thanks for the points I appreciate it Have a Happy T-Day

Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky