Feels Like Summer Today, Shroom and Swiss STUFZ Burger and a bunch of Qview.

Discussion in 'Beef' started by rp ribking, Feb 3, 2011.

1. rp ribking

rp ribking Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Took 4lbs of double ground chuck and stuffed w/sauteed shrooms and shredded swiss cheese and a slice of swiss on top and smoked over lump and hickory for 2 hours on a WSM[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

thunderdome likes this.
  2. rp ribking

Not sure why pic's are not showing?

3. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

LOL---The pics just got here in time!

I was ready to reply "Where's The Beef?"

Looks great too RibKing!  Drool beginning to flow!!!

I was eyeing up a pack of three (with shrooms & swiss) in my freezer today  (for Sunday), but I pulled out a 5 pound standing rib instead.

Bear

4. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
    Looking good Mr Smith!!!

Craig

5. les3176

les3176 Master of the Pit

I like the look of those burgers! i might have to invest in a stuffs

6. rp ribking

Thanks Bear and thanks for making me want a 5lb standing rib instead of the burgers.

Thanks Craig, I just about froze my [email protected]'s and fingers off, shoveling the deck off to get to the smoker. The temp gauge does not have a wind chill gauge on it, it is very cold outside.

7. porked

porked Smoking Fanatic

Now that is a nice looking burger! Outfriekenstanding!

8. miamirick

miamirick Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

that looks real good,   how hard are those stuffers to use, and is it better than just forming your own?

9. Dad-Gum those look good. I keep looking for a burger press.........ain't found one like that one. My son & I would love some of those burgers.

We may get to see some snow tonight. My son is excited. He's only seen snow once & we made a snowman that was about 1' tall.

But its been cold here also.

10. nwdave

nwdave Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

Try here:

http://www.stufz.net/index.html#

You'll get a square deal and a very good product.  Several of us have this baby and it's worth it.

11. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

them are some nice looking paddies you have there.. great job [​IMG]

12. realtorterry

realtorterry Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

A little taste of summer in the winter! Good job!

13. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Rp - great looking burgers and I am happy for you getting some great food out in that snow - Love me STUFZ burgers

14. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Those look great. Me thinks it's time to get the Stufz out & make a few for Sunday. Those are making me drool. Nice job!

15. bearcarver

bearcarver Smoking Guru OTBS Member

LOL----I didn't mean to do that. 

I just wanted to point out that we almost made our mushroom & swiss stuffed burgers at the same time again.

I think last time I made mine, I was thawing mine out on the same day as you were posting yours.

But that time, I didn't have a PR staring me in the face, when I went to get the burgers out of my freezer.

Bear

16. shooter1

shooter1 Smoking Fanatic

Those are some great looking burgers! The temperature on the thermometer not so much. Man I'm hungry now.

17. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

[​IMG]

Now those are some fine looking burgers there RP. Now you sure most get some kind of prize for having to smoke in those conditions. Then there are alot of you folks up there that have to shovel or just plane dig out your smokers. Man I really like Florida.

18. rbranstner

rbranstner Smoking Guru OTBS Member

They look wonderful. You are sitting like we are in the heat wave in the upper 20's. Sure is crazy that 25 degrees can feel so warm and all you need to wear is a sweatshirt. Great looking burgers. I think I am doing a bunch with my StufZ this weekend as well.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  19. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Great Looking Burgers RP...

20. smokey mo

smokey mo Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

RP those are great looking.  I have a new-new found respect for you.  I missed lunch today and made the mistake of looking at your post.  They look very tasty.  Well done.