• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Feels Like Summer Today, Shroom and Swiss STUFZ Burger and a bunch of Qview.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Took 4lbs of double ground chuck and stuffed w/sauteed shrooms and shredded swiss cheese and a slice of swiss on top and smoked over lump and hickory for 2 hours on a WSM

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Not sure why pic's are not showing?
LOL---The pics just got here in time!

I was ready to reply "Where's The Beef?"

Looks great too RibKing!  Drool beginning to flow!!!

I was eyeing up a pack of three (with shrooms & swiss) in my freezer today  (for Sunday), but I pulled out a 5 pound standing rib instead.

Bear

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
I like the look of those burgers! i might have to invest in a stuffs

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Not sure why pic's are not showing?
LOL---The pics just got here in time!

I was ready to reply "Where's The Beef?"

Looks great too RibKing!  Drool beginning to flow!!!

I was eyeing up a pack of three (with shrooms & swiss) in my freezer today  (for Sunday), but I pulled out a 5 pound standing rib instead.

Bear

Thanks Bear and thanks for making me want a 5lb standing rib instead of the burgers.

Looking good Mr Smith!!!

Craig
Thanks Craig, I just about froze my [email protected]'s and fingers off, shoveling the deck off to get to the smoker. The temp gauge does not have a wind chill gauge on it, it is very cold outside.

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
that looks real good,   how hard are those stuffers to use, and is it better than just forming your own?

barneypoo69

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 28, 2009
Dad-Gum those look good. I keep looking for a burger press.........ain't found one like that one. My son & I would love some of those burgers.

We may get to see some snow tonight. My son is excited. He's only seen snow once & we made a snowman that was about 1' tall.

But its been cold here also.

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
Dad-Gum those look good. I keep looking for a burger press.........ain't found one like that one. My son & I would love some of those burgers.

We may get to see some snow tonight. My son is excited. He's only seen snow once & we made a snowman that was about 1' tall.

But its been cold here also.
Try here:

http://www.stufz.net/index.html#

You'll get a square deal and a very good product.  Several of us have this baby and it's worth it.

realtorterry

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
A little taste of summer in the winter! Good job!

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Rp - great looking burgers and I am happy for you getting some great food out in that snow - Love me STUFZ burgers

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Those look great. Me thinks it's time to get the Stufz out & make a few for Sunday. Those are making me drool. Nice job!

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
LOL----I didn't mean to do that. 

I just wanted to point out that we almost made our mushroom & swiss stuffed burgers at the same time again.

I think last time I made mine, I was thawing mine out on the same day as you were posting yours.

But that time, I didn't have a PR staring me in the face, when I went to get the burgers out of my freezer.

Bear
Thanks Bear and thanks for making me want a 5lb standing rib instead of the burgers.

shooter1

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 30, 2009
Those are some great looking burgers! The temperature on the thermometer not so much. Man I'm hungry now.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now those are some fine looking burgers there RP. Now you sure most get some kind of prize for having to smoke in those conditions. Then there are alot of you folks up there that have to shovel or just plane dig out your smokers. Man I really like Florida.

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
They look wonderful. You are sitting like we are in the heat wave in the upper 20's. Sure is crazy that 25 degrees can feel so warm and all you need to wear is a sweatshirt. Great looking burgers. I think I am doing a bunch with my StufZ this weekend as well.

Last edited:

smokey mo

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 18, 2009
RP those are great looking.  I have a new-new found respect for you.  I missed lunch today and made the mistake of looking at your post.  They look very tasty.  Well done.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.