FREE Double Smoked Ham (Big Spiral Surprise)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I don't know how I missed this thread so long. I'm a huge fan of your double smoked hams, but have not tried the sliced ones yet. I've always got some pork trim in the freezer. Definitely going to do one soon.

I don't know how I missed this thread so long. I'm a huge fan of your double smoked hams, but have not tried the sliced ones yet. I've always got some pork trim in the freezer. Definitely going to do one soon.

Thank You Bob!!
I couldn't believe how good this one was. For years I've been avoiding Spiral sliced because they have such little Fat, but this one was Awesome!!
I have one in the freezer now that Mrs Bear got for Free, with points at Christmas, along with another cheap pound of Bacon. I'll be smoking that once things slow down around here, from all the parties & Get-togethers.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Bear just wanted you to know that I used your recipe for the maple glaze this year. It was the best, ever! That's going to be my go-to ham glaze from now on! The spiral-sliced ham was pretty good, too.

Reactions: Bearcarver
Bear just wanted you to know that I used your recipe for the maple glaze this year. It was the best, ever! That's going to be my go-to ham glaze from now on! The spiral-sliced ham was pretty good, too.

Thank You mneeley!!
Glad you like it !!

Bear

Thank you for this!! I’ve used this method twice now and this second time came out even better and juicier!
E48EE8E8-0A9F-43D2-A6FF-D5EED3A6E33C.jpeg
722D883F-F009-4B91-9900-64510F9645E7.jpeg

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky