Burger Brawl Voting Poll....Some Amazing Entries!! (Pretty Long)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What's Your Favorite Burger?

• HAMburger 2 8oz sirloin burgers with Muenster cheese, topped with cherry double smoked pulled ham

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Classic American cheese bacon burger with seared mushrooms, onions, butter lettuce, sweet chips

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Chicken burger stuffed with buffalo mac n cheese

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Venison backstrap entombed smoked 1/2 lb bacon wrapped burgers

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Jalapeño Popper Burgers: Half-pound inside-out cheeseburgers

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Oklahoma smash burger with homemade Guacamole and homemade dill pickle dip as the dressing.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Mesquite-smoked & griddle-seared Dale's-seasoned half-pound chuck burger

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • 1/2 lb burger stuffed with cream cheese, cheddar, and brisket. brisket nachos on the side.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Hickory smoked Wagu beef and Lamb burger on a brioche bun. Gochujang/ketchup sauce, pickled radish

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • 1/2# of 80/20 hamburger mixed with black pepper, a little hot shake (Secret recipe)

Votes: 6 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but I like this new format of not knowing who the front runners are. I can't wait for the reveal!!!

Chris

Reactions: BigW.
I'm not sure how everyone else feels, but I like this new format of not knowing who the front runners are. I can't wait for the reveal!!!

Chris
how do we not know who the front runners are the votes are there to be seen?

clifish clifish I'm assuming you've already voted. Do you now have the option of changing your vote? If you do it kind of defeats the purpose of the blind to results voting technique.

Chris

clifish clifish I'm assuming you've already voted. Do you now have the option of changing your vote? If you do it kind of defeats the purpose of the blind to results voting technique.

Chris
yes, forgot about nothing showing until I voted. Yes it will allow me to change my vote. I can't imagine someone changing the vote for the sake of how many or little an entry gets??

Reactions: gmc2003
yes, forgot about nothing showing until I voted. Yes it will allow me to change my vote. I can't imagine someone changing the vote for the sake of how many or little an entry gets??
Thanks Cliff, I couldn't either, but I'm sure it happens.

Chris

i think these are just plain fun! i don't even care who wins, it's great to step outside the norm and try new things - plus, there's the added bonus that when you try something new you get feedback from guests and it's like "we've never had anything like that before - that was great!" or "that recipe is definitely a keeper". that's good enough for me to keep participating in these!

i think these are just plain fun! i don't even care who wins, it's great to step outside the norm and try new things - plus, there's the added bonus that when you try something new you get feedback from guests and it's like "we've never had anything like that before - that was great!" or "that recipe is definitely a keeper". that's good enough for me to keep participating in these!
Definitely!

Come on folks!! Let's get those votes in. With a record number of entries we are hoping to see a record number of votes. You have the weekend and into Monday morning before voting closes out.

Robert

24 hours left to vote. Let's show our support for all the people who went to great lengths putting together their entries.

Robert

Reactions: schlotz
Is everybody asleep? Only 82 votes. C'MON guys, get your votes in!
I was just thinking the same thing this morning. Maybe if a prize was offered for one of the "voters" in a random drawing to help get numbers up? I know it seems kinda ridiculous, but then I also find it ridiculous how many don't vote and how many amazing cooks don't participate !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky