Feels Like Summer Today, Shroom and Swiss STUFZ Burger and a bunch of Qview.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
Took 4lbs of double ground chuck and stuffed w/sauteed shrooms and shredded swiss cheese and a slice of swiss on top and smoked over lump and hickory for 2 hours on a WSM
b305cb13_000_0381.jpg

cdd43754_000_0378.jpg
1aefb585_000_0374.jpg
a8dbc84c_000_0376.jpg
0419fabb_000_0377.jpg
21262fbb_000_0379.jpg
ebba0c53_000_0380.jpg
7006fafa_000_0382.jpg
9d40dc3a_000_0383.jpg
190d65bc_000_0384.jpg
dff281d9_000_0385.jpg

Reactions: thunderdome
Not sure why pic's are not showing?
LOL---The pics just got here in time!

I was ready to reply "Where's The Beef?"

Looks great too RibKing!  Drool beginning to flow!!!

I was eyeing up a pack of three (with shrooms & swiss) in my freezer today  (for Sunday), but I pulled out a 5 pound standing rib instead.

Bear

Not sure why pic's are not showing?
LOL---The pics just got here in time!

I was ready to reply "Where's The Beef?"

Looks great too RibKing!  Drool beginning to flow!!!

I was eyeing up a pack of three (with shrooms & swiss) in my freezer today  (for Sunday), but I pulled out a 5 pound standing rib instead.

Bear

Thanks Bear and thanks for making me want a 5lb standing rib instead of the burgers.

Looking good Mr Smith!!!

Craig
Thanks Craig, I just about froze my b@11's and fingers off, shoveling the deck off to get to the smoker. The temp gauge does not have a wind chill gauge on it, it is very cold outside.

that looks real good,   how hard are those stuffers to use, and is it better than just forming your own?

Dad-Gum those look good. I keep looking for a burger press.........ain't found one like that one. My son & I would love some of those burgers.

We may get to see some snow tonight. My son is excited. He's only seen snow once & we made a snowman that was about 1' tall.

But its been cold here also.

Dad-Gum those look good. I keep looking for a burger press.........ain't found one like that one. My son & I would love some of those burgers.

We may get to see some snow tonight. My son is excited. He's only seen snow once & we made a snowman that was about 1' tall.

But its been cold here also.
Try here:

http://www.stufz.net/index.html#

You'll get a square deal and a very good product.  Several of us have this baby and it's worth it.

Rp - great looking burgers and I am happy for you getting some great food out in that snow - Love me STUFZ burgers

Those look great. Me thinks it's time to get the Stufz out & make a few for Sunday. Those are making me drool. Nice job!

LOL----I didn't mean to do that. 

I just wanted to point out that we almost made our mushroom & swiss stuffed burgers at the same time again.

I think last time I made mine, I was thawing mine out on the same day as you were posting yours.

But that time, I didn't have a PR staring me in the face, when I went to get the burgers out of my freezer.

Bear
Thanks Bear and thanks for making me want a 5lb standing rib instead of the burgers.

icon_cool.gif

Now those are some fine looking burgers there RP. Now you sure most get some kind of prize for having to smoke in those conditions. Then there are alot of you folks up there that have to shovel or just plane dig out your smokers. Man I really like Florida.

They look wonderful. You are sitting like we are in the heat wave in the upper 20's. Sure is crazy that 25 degrees can feel so warm and all you need to wear is a sweatshirt. Great looking burgers. I think I am doing a bunch with my StufZ this weekend as well.

Last edited:
RP those are great looking.  I have a new-new found respect for you.  I missed lunch today and made the mistake of looking at your post.  They look very tasty.  Well done.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky